Monday, December 12, 2016

Chokin' the chicken

I did a test drive of the Bronco today and was getting single digit MPG.  Because of the whole snow and no garage thing I tried to take it to the mechanic.  Due to high demand he's only taking non-running cars right now.  Hew suggested that I see if the choke is stuck and come back in about five days if I can't get things figured out.

The choke isn't exactly stuck, but it sure isn't opening.  If I push it open manually it rebounds to where it was as soon as I remove pressure.  Since the choke is opened by a bimetal spring, to me at least this means that it just isn't getting hot enough.

Apparently converting to a manual choke is an option, but I haven't found the details on doing so just yet.  It may be easier.

2 comments:

  1. تعتبر عمليه التخلص من الحشرات ومكافحة القوارض بأشكالها وأنواعها المختلفه ليست عمليه جماليه أو عمليه يمكن أن تتم بشكل ثانوى ولكنها عمليه أساسية لابد أن تتم فى وقتها من أجل التخلص من انتشار الحشرات بشكل كبير
    ارقام مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
    كيف تتخلص من النمل الابيض؟




    ReplyDelete